- The prisoner’s number who unable to visit today, this table only for reference
- 2020 March Inmate Chest X-ray Screening Tour.
- 2020 Februrary Inmate Chest X-ray Screening Tour.
- In light of Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, if you have traveled overseas recently or physical contacted people from countries affected by epidemic coronavirus disease, please complete self-health management or self-quarantine for 14 days before your visit.
- Lighthouse Prison Ministry joint Christmas party 2019
- About visit reservation
- About Video Visitation
- Key points governing visits to inmates and rehab persons and sending articles to them
- Key points governing the application for home visit
- Apply for the prisoner’s in prison, released certification, get married in prison, visit home( to hasten home upon death of prisoner’s relatives)
Taipei Prison Introduction
History*This prison was established in 1895. At first it was called the Taipei Penalty Institute, which was remodeled from a Manchu facility. In January 1902, it was rebuilt at a location southeast of Taipei City (the present AiGuo East Road). When Taiwan was returned by Japan to the Republic of China in October 1945, it was named the Taiwan Taipei Prison. At the end of 1958, the Ministry of Judicial Administration (predecessor of the present Ministry of Justice) sold the old site and bought la...More
- Enforcement Rules for Civil Defense Act
- Regulations for Administration of the Third Generation Mobile Communications Business
- Environmental Analysis Organization Management Regulations
- Regulations Regarding Authorization Provisions of the Foundations Act by the Central Bank of the Republic of China (Taiwan)
- Standards for Establishing Children and Youth Welfare Institutes
The Ministry of Justice provides that this prison is used, in principle, for holding heinous and repeat offenders who are sentenced to at least ten years in prison. It also holds foreign offenders and other categories of offenders with a maximum capacity of 3,401.More